Achtung! WWC Fragtoberfest LIVE SALE! Come join us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

cplatts32

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
36du1d5.jpg

WWC Fragtoberfest LIVE SALE RULES
  • Sale starts Saturday October 3rd at noon EST and goes on for 14 hours straight. We will post "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) corals in this thread with a title, picture, original price, the sale price and a link to purchase it from our site. You can only go through the link posted here to buy the coral.
  • Communication will be through thread posts and Private Messages only. Over 1200+ items total will be posted at random times throughout the whole 14 hours. Expect a batch of 5 - 10 new corals posted every 5 minutes. You snooze, you lose!
  • All orders are final, no exchanges or refunds. No credits, promotional gift cards, coupons, or extra discounts can be used towards on any items in the sale. Our 10-Day Guarantee applies to all corals we ship.
*Please include your full name from your order in any PM or post communications regarding orders. We cannot identify you from your R2R screen name.

3kOSf3p.jpg

Prizes
  • $300 WWC Coral Cash
  • SA Chilled Frostbite Clownfish Pair ($299 Value)
  • 1 Frag of WWC Dragonfruit Acropora ($249 Value)
  • 1 Frag of WWC Hot Stuff Chalice ($249 Value)
  • $100 WWC Coral Cash
Everyone who makes a purchase during the sale will qualify for the raffles! You can only win once. Raffle drawing results will be posted within 1 week of sale.

Those who stay up 14 hours and make a post every hour will also qualify for 2 separate $100 Coral Cash raffle drawings (Purchase necessary to be eligible for raffle). You must PM us after the sale if you qualified for the post challenge.

We will post corals priced at $5 each throughout the sale! You can buy a maximum of 2, and you must buy at least 1 non-$5 coral for each $5 coral you purchase.

Shipping
  • Shipping will be $44.99 ($24.99 for FL residents).
  • Out of state shipments will be delivered on Wednesday, October 7th and Friday, October 9th. (Florida shipments will be delivered on Thursday, October 8th). In-store pickups will be allowed on or after Monday 10/5.
  • You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just choose "Live Sale Shipping" at checkout if you're not picking up, if you're picking up choose "In-Store Pickup" for all your purchases.
  • All boxes must be signed for at delivery if you want signature waived, we will only guarantee alive arrival. WWC recommends: hold box at local FedEx facility, for customer pickup.
  • No piggy back shipping with other people. We will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.
Click on the box to choose your ship day! (Choose Live Sale Shipping at checkout.)

how do you hold the box at the local FEDEX facility?? this is what I want to do

DMURB

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks again for another great live sale wwc. It was a little tougher trying to buy this time around but managed to squeeze out a kobe bean. Thanks again i cant wait dor feiday now

justjes45

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
could someone please explain how I would send them a PM. Thanks
Click on the persons bubble you want to talk to, and then at the top right corner it shows a "follow" option or a chat bubble. It is there.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Luvthekeys

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Justjes45 thanks for trying to help me. I am not sure what you mean by person's bubble. I did find choices when I clicked on WWC one was follow which I checked and the only one that appeared appropriate was "Start a Conversation" is that the one for a PM or am I doing something wrong. Sorry but I will claim old age as my excuse.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm awake! We all had such an amazing time! Thanks to everyone! What a crazy roller coaster!

By the way, not only are all live sale corals 20% OFF, but everything on the site is 20% OFF! So if there is something you tried to get during the sale and were unsuccessful, there's a good chance it's on the site within their normal categories (LPS, SPS and Softies).

TomatoSauceTy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just went through 205 threads to find out I could have gone on the website ~_~... Plus I spent a while hoping I would get redirected when trying to buy the $5 bounce and tang...

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THERE'S STILL TIME TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR FRAG PACKS! DON'T MISS OUT ON THE BEST PRICES WE'VE EVER OFFERED ON THEM!!!

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you mean, like an oblivion?! ;)

I'm awake! We all had such an amazing time! Thanks to everyone! What a crazy roller coaster!

By the way, not only are all live sale corals 20% OFF, but everything on the site is 20% OFF! So if there is something you tried to get during the sale and were unsuccessful, there's a good chance it's on the site within their normal categories (LPS, SPS and Softies).

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 31 40.8%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 39 51.3%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 6 7.9%
Back