Achtung! WWC Fragtoberfest LIVE SALE! Come join us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LESS THAN 24 HOURS LEFT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR FRAG PACKS! DON'T MISS OUT ON THE BEST PRICES WE'VE EVER OFFERED ON THEM!!!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ADD ON TO YOUR BOX WITH 20% OFF EVERYTHING ON THE SITE!

By the way, not only are all live sale corals 20% OFF, but everything on the site is 20% OFF! So if there is something you tried to get during the sale and were unsuccessful, there's a good chance it's on the site within their normal categories (LPS, SPS and Softies).

MrSquid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the sales end tomorrow. they have been telling everyone to add them to the boxes, so I assume if you buy from the ebay round its going in your weds box, no problem. happy bidding!!

That's what I assumed, but for some reason I thought i remembered reading that add-ons had to be in by noon. Makes sense!

Devlin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first Gorgs I have seen! Look at them busting out! Have you had them for awhile?
About 5 months. They are doing good despite all the bad things I hear about them. I have 2 seahorses that are thriving against all odds. LOL! They love my torch corals. I got the gorgs for them but they don't get too much use from the seahorses.

Reefer Chai

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What happens if we ordered from the live sale but were forced to pick online delivery/no shipping? It was later fixed to live sale shipping but my earlier purchases say online delivery/no shipping.

blkhwkz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What happens if we ordered from the live sale but were forced to pick online delivery/no shipping? It was later fixed to live sale shipping but my earlier purchases say online delivery/no shipping.
I asked last night and was told everything looked fine for my order. Might want to PM them your name and order numbers just to be sure though.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can add eBay to your box without paying extra shipping!!! Don't miss out on lots of amazing deals and steals!!!

gcyrADS.jpg

2d5fxfi.jpg

12OOFpR.jpg

OCDgC2Z.jpg

sLdJSn9.jpg

cxgX7OA.jpg

2PnrY4t.jpg

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 31 51.7%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 4 6.7%
Back