Achtung! WWC Fragtoberfest LIVE SALE! Come join us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Slims Shop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry Slims not sure what happened but remind us on your next order we'll definitely more than take care of you. You posted on Friday so you should've gotten one.

A lot of people posted their tank pic after 10 am on Saturday so that is why you did not get a free coral we stated in the thread it had to be posted before that time.

Maybe cause I have the shipped to address that's under my girlfriends name, Jennifer rees that's the name you have on the list for the raffle as well.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe cause I have the shipped to address that's under my girlfriends name, Jennifer rees that's the name you have on the list for the raffle as well.
Possibly. It can be hard to match R2R names with real names. Hopefully in future sales we can have a checkout entry for R2R name to make things easier.

blkhwkz I have added you to the 14hr list.

E_Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my order this morning. This was my first order from WWC and I didn't know what to expect but the frags are awesome! They look just like what I saw on the pictures. Overall I was satisfied with the 9 frag pack I ordered. I only wish they would had included at least one freebie with the number of frags I ordered and what I spent but its all good, maybe next time :). Outstanding job @WWC

(The pictures are from this morning, frags had been in the tank for about 5 minutes. I apologize for the bad iPhone pics)

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my order this morning. This was my first order from WWC and I didn't know what to expect but the frags are awesome! They look just like what I saw on the pictures. Overall I was satisfied with the 9 frag pack I ordered. I only wish they would had included at least one freebie with the number of frags I ordered and what I spent but its all good, maybe next time :). Outstanding job @WWC

(The pictures are from this morning, frags had been in the tank for about 5 minutes. I apologize for the bad iPhone pics)

DANG!!! you really scored. musta spent a small fortune, even with the killer deals

E_Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DANG!!! you really scored. musta spent a small fortune, even with the killer deals

Yes I did get some great deals but my jaw dropped after I saw how much I spent. I kept saying to myself, "thats it, this is it last one" :) That didn't work out too good.

Specfishin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
I'm very pleased with my order, this is my second order but first live sale. Was a very fun experience and time for me and the wife. Thanks WWC! I look foward to buying some more kickin' pieces from you, maybe take the 2 hour drive as well! Awesome! That's all I can say right now.

Luvthekeys

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where would I check to get an ID on the free frag I got. I want to know where to place it an its care.

tankaholic

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got all of the frags in their new home...all but 2 zoas opened up...but then again hermit crabs and Peppermint shrimp have been all over those 2 like flies on landmines. Lol so hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for them. Very happy with purchase.
Looking forward to placing more orders.

Betty

I Take Cars

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my order yesterday and everyone is happy and healthy in their new home. Everything was packages perfectly!! TYVM

ReeferBee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my order. WOW! thanks so much WWC guys. You really went above and beyond and I could not be happier with my purchase

Smotz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my order - everything looks good and is in the sump. No freebe for me :( oh well.
I am very happy with the purchase and it was exciting to be part of the event!
Thank you WWC

Ryanj1105

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frags just arrived, every piece looks amazing... No freebie for me either and I followed the rules I think lol! But overall I'm extremely happy with my order! Great job @WWC

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my box today! Everything looks great just as pictured. Thanks again @WWC looking forward to the next sale, hoping to get a ding dang milli Frag next time.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

E_Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you know the name of the frag in the front right corner? I got one of those in my 9 frag pack but I'm clueless as to what it is.

Got my box today! Everything looks great just as pictured. Thanks again @WWC looking forward to the next sale, hoping to get a ding dang milli Frag next time.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you know the name of the frag in the front right corner? I got one of those in my 9 frag pack but I'm clueless as to what it is.
I was wondering the same thing. I'll let you know if I figure it out.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 50 52.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.3%
Back