Acro browning - too much vs. too little light

Bumping this since I seem to have the same issue with browning. Did you the Acros end up coloring up?
How long have they been in your tank? Give them time to adjust unless it’s been months and still no improvement.
 
Well, I did stop dosing anything unless 2-part. Did weekly wc‘s and things looked better. I also upgraded the g5 to g6 and even acros I thought were goners did better after a few weeks. My advice would be just do the basics.. sometimes we overthink light I guess
 
Well, I did stop dosing anything unless 2-part. Did weekly wc‘s and things looked better. I also upgraded the g5 to g6 and even acros I thought were goners did better after a few weeks. My advice would be just do the basics.. sometimes we overthink light I guess
Did your water parameters change much or would you say it was mostly just time and patience?
 
sorry , i newby,and ask a stupid quesion,what "acros",means sps?or what?some one who can give me answer
 
sorry , i newby,and ask a stupid quesion,what "acros",means sps?or what?some one who can give me answer
Acro is short for acropora which covers many species of sps yes. Basically “sticks” in lame man terms.. lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new