Acro colony I'd please

Jonathan blackwood

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2016
Messages
503
Reaction score
221
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1470099104.145624.jpg

Bought this colony the other day and forgot to ask what it was. Cream mint/green base with pink n red tips. Polyp extension is amazing and encrusting as well. Just wanting to know the name of possible !?!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new