Acro Frag Pack Order

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Twolabs443

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC I just put in an order this afternoon for an Acro frag pack! Excited to see what you guys can put together. I tried to find some threads with shots of packs people had received, but couldn't find much. I was lucky enough to be able to come by the store this past March and put an order together so I'm sure it will be excellent. I'll be sure to post some pictures of the pack once they get settled in!

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC I just put in an order this afternoon for an Acro frag pack! Excited to see what you guys can put together. I tried to find some threads with shots of packs people had received, but couldn't find much. I was lucky enough to be able to come by the store this past March and put an order together so I'm sure it will be excellent. I'll be sure to post some pictures of the pack once they get settled in!

Thanks for placing the order with us! We hope that you are happy with your new additions to your reef tank!

jeffmol54

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
post pics, thinking about doing the same as I love my wwc pieces

OP
OP
Twolabs443

Twolabs443

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
post pics, thinking about doing the same as I love my wwc pieces
Will do. They certainly have some great stuff so I’m sure it will be a great deal for the price. Excited to see what comes in though!

OP
OP
Twolabs443

Twolabs443

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Order came it right on time this morning. Everything was packed great and looked awesome!
Pack included:
WWC King Kiwi
8965ABD8-E717-444E-976B-6DD214E9DF78.jpeg

Garf Bonsai
1170EE2D-E03E-4A17-AFD3-84F38E99EAF1.jpeg

ORA Pearl Berry
855512D3-24F1-40E1-BC7F-B8A37419955F.jpeg

WWC Tri Color
FEFA45F1-78B9-4D60-855E-A327CCAE65FD.jpeg

Apologies that the pictures aren’t great. I just got them int he tank and had to get back to the office so I took some quick ones with the cell phone. Also please disregard the hair algae and cyano...just getting over a battle with Dinos where everything got pretty out of whack. Shoutout to @UWC for their product Vibrant. It was the only thing that helped me turn the tide in the war. I think people who say it doesn’t work for them just haven’t given it enough time to take hold.

I can take some more pictures later with better lighting and hopefully they will have settled in and come out more by then as well.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back