acro frags for sale

Reeflogic

Powered by KGB
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could either grab them when you get back or I'm sure Yash could grab them for me before you leave! :)

Thanks, Dave, will be cool to have some of your sticks going with me. Should I PayPal you? If so, just PM me and I'll get ya squared in a week or so. :D

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll get back with everyone after the weekend and fragging. Surprised more didn't opt for #9, it is almost solid turquoise-blue (generally save best for last but not always, #8 is pretty sweet too but you're not getting my Christmas tree worm in that colony LOL). Guess I need to work on the photo skilz.

Doug, I'll let you know as well but Yash would have to p/u by 6/26/16 and you'd have to cover any PP fees (or F&F the $$). Yash also wanted a couple to I don't think the p/u is a problem. Also, I didn't anticipate this kind of response so I may need more frag plugs LOL.

Reeflogic

Powered by KGB
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll work out the details with Yash, I can probably just pay him when I get back, as I should see him around the 4th. Also, #9 is sexy, reason I picked it :) Photo skills are great and yeah I saw that Christmas tree worm :p

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@cale0721 and @ZIGGY63 I have cut your frags. I need plugs for the others. If you guys would have some time during evenings this week I could get plugs at AM and deliver your frags. Just LMK if that would work for you. Thanks!

Dave

cale0721

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@cale0721 and @ZIGGY63 I have cut your frags. I need plugs for the others. If you guys would have some time during evenings this week I could get plugs at AM and deliver your frags. Just LMK if that would work for you. Thanks!

Dave

Any day expect Tuesday works for me. I can also come to your house if you want. Either way is fine with me sir.

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any day expect Tuesday works for me. I can also come to your house if you want. Either way is fine with me sir.
I have to go to AM anyway for food and frag plugs so I don't mind meeting you there if that works for you. Should we try for Wednesday then (I want to give the frags a couple of days first)?
Dave

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@cee - I can get you some plugs for mine and Doug's frags. How do you want to coordinate getting the plugs from me? If you're home today I can bring them to you.
Just got home and going to relax the rest of the afternoon. I'll just buy some from AM to save you the extra trip.

Dave

cale0721

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got home and going to relax the rest of the afternoon. I'll just buy some from AM to save you the extra trip.

Dave

Wednesday works for me just let me know what time...
@cee i can bring you some of the club frag plugs if you want.. i have to go to Chris's house Wednesday right after work anyway. Just let me know what size and how many and ill grab them for ya.

small are 40 cents each and large are 44 cents each. the small is what i normally see you use..

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, bring me 30 smalls. Just PP the club account for $12? Would 5:30 be OK with you or is that too early?

Dave

cale0721

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, bring me 30 smalls. Just PP the club account for $12? Would 5:30 be OK with you or is that too early?

Dave

Yeah please send it to the club PP. and I'll bring them to ya! 5:30 works for me sir. Thank you.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back