acro frags for sale

BlueDevil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be at AM tomorrow at 5:30 to meet Caleb if you'd like to meet there.

Dave

I assume this is just for the two of them? I can make it to AM tomorrow as well for mine and Dougs frags if they are ready. If not no big deal - I can pick them up at a later time.

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I assume this is just for the two of them? I can make it to AM tomorrow as well for mine and Dougs frags if they are ready. If not no big deal - I can pick them up at a later time.
Sorry, I have to get the plugs from Caleb first and then I'll be able to make the other frags. I should be able to make them this coming weekend and then meet you approximately a week from now if that would work for you.

Dave

BlueDevil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, I have to get the plugs from Caleb first and then I'll be able to make the other frags. I should be able to make them this coming weekend and then meet you approximately a week from now if that would work for you.

Dave

Not a problem at all! Just let me know when they're ready and I can meet you in the evening. Anytime after 5:30 at AM during week days works for me.

cale0721

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the plugs Caleb, I settled up with the club's account. Hope you guys enjoy your frags and they do well for you. Now I can make the remaining frags LOL.

Dave

Any time sir! Everything acclimated well. Polyp's blowing around happily [emoji7]
Thanks again Dave!!!

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy to see everyone is satisfied with their frags. I hope they grow into beautiful colonies for you!

Dave

Brian Mountain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are awesome. I can't wait to see N get tank up and going. Beautiful pieces Cee!

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a problem at all! Just let me know when they're ready and I can meet you in the evening. Anytime after 5:30 at AM during week days works for me.
Yash, yours' and Doug's are cut. I'll be out of town until Sunday afternoon so I could meet you then or just about any evening next week.

Dave

BlueDevil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yash, yours' and Doug's are cut. I'll be out of town until Sunday afternoon so I could meet you then or just about any evening next week.

Dave

Sunday afternoon works for me. Just give me a time and place that's convenient for you and I can meet you. To save you some trouble I can come by your house if you prefer.

OP
OP
cee

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We should be home by 4:00. You can come by the house if that's OK or if I can meet you closer LMK. If there are any issues with the frags over the weekend PM me your cell and I'll text you. Thanks!

Dave

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 123 81.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.0%
Back