Acro frags looks so cool!

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2021
Messages
5,117
Reaction score
4,647
Location
florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I have to many acro frags and not sure every one will make it to a colony in this tank, they may go to friends/ family...

But I will say, I think I'm addicted to frags I dont know what it is about a full rack of glowing popping potential,that I can just stare at for hours.

I like cleaning them and watching them close up on the glass, I set them and watch for pests and progress, I've set a few on the rocks, that I like and that seem to really like my tank.

Anyway im not sure what this means but im sure glad im adding the 48g frag tank to my system I think its going to be a stick tank and probably looking at a CARx by the end of next year..

Resized_20211211_194901.jpeg 20211211_194918.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new