Acro I.D.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Txoutlaw
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Txoutlaw

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2022
Messages
122
Reaction score
90
Location
South TX-RGV
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone I.D. this acro? The guy said its a Yurple?



Screenshot_20260824_210507_Facebook.jpg
 
What was it listed as or was it just a random frag? Almost looks like a rainbow sherbet
 
No idea, but it looks awesome.
 
Lol you think you’ve seen it all with the coral name game, but then somebody simply calls a coral a “yurple”, and nothing else.

I think the species might be Acropora sarmentosa.
 
I was thinking the same thing... make up a word so what you have sounds desirable and profit.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new