New Torch I.D.

  • Thread starter Thread starter diverjm
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

diverjm

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2020
Messages
344
Reaction score
288
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

Just got a couple new torches and wondered if someone could help me I.D. one of them. I’m pretty sure the green one on the right is Cotton Candy but unsure of the one on the left. Seems like it has more of a green mouth, purple tentacles that have copper/gold coloring and green tips. Any help is appreciated!!
IMG_9485.jpeg
IMG_9486.jpeg
 
Looks like a dragon soul
 
The one on the left looks like an Indo Gold - I see some gold streaks and the green tips.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new