Acro id help :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter btb72
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

btb72

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2009
Messages
94
Reaction score
40
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this from a random persons tank I broke down and this was my tester frag. Not sure on original color but it sure looks light purple in my tank with yellow polyps. Started to encrust after 10 days in my tank. First image is the day I got in, second is 10 days later. Any help would be appreciated!
DA05FA5E-B376-43B7-A949-D38787710F70.jpeg
4A2D9986-7102-407F-B31F-613B4277E9A3.jpeg
 
bump

Nice looking, but I have no idea of the name.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new