Acro ID if Poss?

  • Thread starter Thread starter goose0211
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

goose0211

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Messages
38
Reaction score
13
Location
UK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any Chance of an ID on this Acro?
I realise colours vary depending on lighting etc but it’d be good to get a starting point.

Thanks
IMG_9132.jpeg
 
Have to agree, I don't know the name either, but the color is awesome!

Where did you get it from?
 
Have to agree, I don't know the name either, but the color is awesome!

Where did you get it from?
Am in the UK, got it from my lfs. Unfortunately the guy in their wasn’t the main coral guy so didn’t know the name!
 
It’s a pretty quick grower, compared to a couple of other frags I got at the same time!
 
Nice little A. Latistella. There's many color morphs and different trade names to go along.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 32 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new