Acro ID please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tomb85
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tomb85

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2019
Messages
121
Reaction score
72
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi bought this coral under same lighting next to plating montipora. I would like it ID if possible so I can look up care requirements thanks.

20240224_182529.jpg 20240224_182544.jpg 20240224_182547.jpg
 
I want to say it's a green slimer, but it looks similar to a TSA Aquamarine stag. Regardless, keep it in high flow and high light.
 
It's not a slider I know that much as I had one of those years ago. Light doesn't give it justice on colour but it's a very bright almost toxic green
 
I want to say it's a green slimer, but it looks similar to a TSA Aquamarine stag. Regardless, keep it in high flow and high light.
Just looked up the TSA and it doesn't have same blue stem centre. I'm wondering if it's a deeper ocean coral from the lighting it was under from where I purchased. I did ask them what it was but they wasn't to sure.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new