Acro ID Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Preyou
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Preyou

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2014
Messages
574
Reaction score
360
Location
Florida's Space Coast
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any ideas? Purchased as a browned out frag...

IMG_7708.jpg
 
Looks like an ORA Verde. But I've been know to be wrong.

Thanks for the input. The ORA Verde has neon green polyps, so I think that one is out. I may just chalk it up to having a nice piece that no one has a name for. I shall name it a "Preyou Green Acro".....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new