Acro ID please

reefanatic

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2009
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UnknownAcro.jpg


Acro _______

Loripes?
Echinata?
Something else?

Best pic I could get, it's a pretty small piece.

Any help would be great!!!

Thanks!
 
Snapped another real quick one. Colors are a little off. The base color is more of a pearl white/green, the tips are a more of a purple.

UnknownAcro2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new