Acro ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter leekly
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

leekly

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2023
Messages
41
Reaction score
11
Location
CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. I’ve had these two acros for a few months and haven’t really been able to identify which ones they are. Would greatly appreciate any feedback anyone has

IMG_9299.jpeg IMG_9298.jpeg IMG_9297.jpeg
 
These are with the white light
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9304.jpeg
    IMG_9304.jpeg
    220.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_9303.jpeg
    IMG_9303.jpeg
    162.3 KB · Views: 52
I am not a stick guy I can tell you its a stick. Also only been back a little over a year so the name game on any coral is lacking in me.
 
Hey I think I got one of those (bottom left):

IMG_1326.jpeg



Mine is a rando acro I got from AquaSD think it was labeled “Australian. . . “ something or other.
 
Hey I think I got one of those (bottom left):

IMG_1326.jpeg



Mine is a rando acro I got from AquaSD think it was labeled “Australian. . . “ something or other.
Oh dang yeah that looks almost identical. Where I purchased mine it was labeled as a Grinch’s Acro, but after looking online I can see it’s clearly not that either. You mean rando as in just a random frag or is it’s name Rando
 
Looks browned out a bit. Might have to wait until it colors up and grows more.
 
Hey I think I got one of those (bottom left):

IMG_1326.jpeg



Mine is a rando acro I got from AquaSD think it was labeled “Australian. . . “ something or other.
This one looks like it could be a tricolor valida based on the growth pattern but the colors will have a long way to go.
 
This one looks like it could be a tricolor valida based on the growth pattern but the colors will have a long way to go.
Probably, but I was referencing the acro in the lower left corner, as that is the acro that looks like OPs. The one in the middle is a frag of a pretty good sized colony (mini colony) that I got for $60 at my LFS, they called it a “bottle brush”, but at that price I didn’t care much about what it was haha. Definitely looks better under my other lights.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new