Acro ID

Sharkattackmack

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2020
Messages
357
Reaction score
227
Location
Calgary
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for some ID on this coral. I fragged it a few months ago when I was worried about the mother colony but everything seems to be doing fine now and I'm looking to start selling or trading the large frags off.

PXL_20250217_023658196.MP.jpg PXL_20250217_023641069.MP.jpg PXL_20250217_023635859.MP.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new