Acro Id

  • Thread starter Thread starter Coleb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Coleb

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2014
Messages
84
Reaction score
1
Location
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a acropora it is the first acro i have ever bought and I don't know what it is.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1423947233.583837.jpg
this is the best photo I could get
 
It is going to be almost impossible to get a positive I.D. when an acro is that size. Are you looking for common name or species name?

Whatever it is, it is a nice light green/yellow color. Good luck with it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new