Acro ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kainic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kainic

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2014
Messages
34
Reaction score
55
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2b4d64e511b2e434d05351c15594e84e.jpg


Can you please help me to ID this?

TIA
 
That looks like a sps in dire straits, have you seen any polyp extension?
 
It's starting to show some polyp extension but not much. I see what you mean, put now it looks healthy in the tank.
I'm looking for its latin name, I don't think is a named acro.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new