Acro ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter MikeO5422
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MikeO5422

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2016
Messages
275
Reaction score
186
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just got this today and I forgot the name! Any ideas? It looks a bit purple from the pic but it's more blue on the tips and blueish brown at the core.

IMG_20181013_213016.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new