Acro id?

  • Thread starter Thread starter G_Lows
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

G_Lows

Glows
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2018
Messages
260
Reaction score
97
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased this at a swap in October 2019. I’m not sure of the name, if it even had one. I’ll post pics of the first day I got it up until now. Most pics are under blue plus and reef brites, however the last pic (most recent) is under actinics and reef brites. Thanks in advance!

4BD88AA1-679A-44B4-AE74-969F41C7E37F.png 8B8BBE1F-9211-4908-AD04-BBA38B66E3AE.jpeg F708DD80-A3FB-4DDC-96DC-CD55C57D086C.jpeg
 
Looks like a PC rainbow which I believe is acropora convexa
 
that’s what I was thinking too. I know it was sold to me as something other than a pc rainbow but it’s really starting to look like it. Regardless it’s coloring up nice!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new