Acro ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter SamMule
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SamMule

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2020
Messages
1,674
Reaction score
1,706
What state or country do you live in
Montana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sort of a dark green with light blue almost white polyps. I've never seen one like it before, so I had to have it. Any ideas on species?
KIMG0043.JPG
 
A bit too small to really tell for sure.

kimbeensis, horrida or chesterfieldensis are possibilities.
 
Thank you! From the images I can find, I think it resembles chesterfieldensis and kimbeensis the most.
From what I can find on them, they are both higher light acros.
Does that sound right?

I keep buying acros I like for the tops of my scape and afterwards find out they are "lower" light acros lol..
 
Starting to think this may be A.Horrida. The growth rate has been REALLY slow, but it has turned purple/blue with whitish polyps and some of the corallites are neon green at the tips!
16226761567365257643665995455288.jpg

KIMG0463.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new