Acro ID

Brass Monkey

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2020
Messages
22
Reaction score
30
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Over the last year i’ve added so many acros so quickly i’ve lost track of where I placed some of them. Can anyone help with an ID? I logged all of the corals by date and where I bought them from so fortunately I have a list to work from.

This is either:
TSA Spyro the Dragon
TSA Purple Rain
Vivid Grape Ape

2CA2AB9B-2E3D-4BF1-AA9B-97FECD1E4F9D.jpeg D1EEDA6E-37B8-43EB-B250-2AFAE42F4391.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new