Acro ID?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ccurnick
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ccurnick

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2018
Messages
391
Reaction score
566
What state or country do you live in
Washington, D.C.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is probably a long shot, but I have been struggling going through my records to find out what the proper name of this coral is. I believe its a strawberry shortcake of some kind.


51010529077_bbcc2dee8d_c.jpg
 
Whatever it is, it's beautiful!
 
Definitely is! That's why I've been trying to figure out the name... One of my favorites.
I have a similar frustration where I have these old beautiful colonies and no idea what they are nor who I bought them from. I've gotten a bit better, but only in recent couple years. Compounding my lack of documentation, these older things got around and were renamed over and over.
 
I have a similar frustration where I have these old beautiful colonies and no idea what they are nor who I bought them from. I've gotten a bit better, but only in recent couple years. Compounding my lack of documentation, these older things got around and were renamed over and over.
Yeah its a struggle.... I have a spreadsheet of coral names with photos, but there's 2 or 3 that I am still trying to figure out.
 
IMG-4778.JPG
Yeah its a struggle.... I have a spreadsheet of coral names with photos, but there's 2 or 3 that I am still trying to figure out.
You are in better shape than me. I might have a dozen colonies that look good, but have no idea on brand names. I did manage to get scientific names on a few. Examples:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new