Acro ID

Intheflesh

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2017
Messages
95
Reaction score
131
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if someone could help me fill in the blanks on this frag rack. I know that I ordered as PC rainbow, and Rommel Watermelon. I'm not sure which is which because neither look like pictures on the internet. (the two circled frags).

56EE6843-7202-4FD9-A0B0-FF949C4E882F.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new