Acro ID?

velvetelvis

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2008
Messages
72
Reaction score
78
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I traded a couple of frags for these locally grown acros at a LFS. They didn't know the species or even a trade name. Any guesses?

20220618_092521.jpg 20220618_092518.jpg 20220618_092516.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new