• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Acro Pack For Sale

Item Price
450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Hagios

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2014
Messages
273
Reaction score
554
Location
NorCal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Acro 8 pack for sale. $450 Shipped.

TGC Orange Creamsicle
20260509_100312.jpg

Cali tort
20260509_100306.jpg

5AC Mistletoe
20260509_100330.jpg

TGC Twizzler
20260509_100338.jpg

TSA Fruity Pebbles

20260509_100345.jpg

Setosa
20260509_100359.jpg

Joe's Mango Garden
20260509_100323.jpg

Bali Slimer
20260509_100407.jpg
 
Dropping to $350 shipped.
Also, some colony pics available at my intagram: norcalra.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new