• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Acro package deal

Item Price
$750
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Finn450

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2022
Messages
188
Reaction score
154
Location
Fernandina Beach
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've decided to move away from corals and go fish only for awhile. Looking to sell all my Acros and SPS. There are 31 pieces total...some frags and several colonies. Included are the following: Rainbow Stag, Pink Lemonade, Extreme shortcake, Blueberry Special, PC Rainbow, Milky Way, Green Slimer, Blue Stag Colony and frags, Yellow tip Austera, Purple green tort, Teal Stag, SSC Wisteria, Oregon tort, Miami Orchid. I'd prefer to sell all together as a package deal...$750 pickup only Fernandina Beach FL. (PENDING)

20250102_133803.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20250102_135521_6162953314765087.mp4
    13.3 MB
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new