Acro Packs

Item Price
290
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Blackcat24

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 29, 2024
Messages
15
Reaction score
4
Location
Oklahoma
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Pack 1 SOLD
left to right
CB Maleficent, Pink Cadillac, Raising Reef Blue Flame, CC Turquoise tort, Reef Raft Starfire, CC Needle in a haystack, Pink Lemonade
IMG_1824.jpeg
 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Pack 2 SOLD
Left to right
C8 Blue Star, Gold Milli, PC Rainbow, BC Aqaticman, JF Fox Flame, BC Shag, CB Maleficent
IMG_1823.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Pack 3 $320 shipped
Left to right
Tyree Pinky the Bear, Banana Lokani, Cherry Corals Turquoise Tort, PC Rainbow, C8 Blue Star, Green Slimer, JF Fox Flame
IMG_1829.jpeg
 
Pack 4 $330 Shipped
Left to right
Gold Milli, CB Maleficent, Pink Cadillac, TCK Burning Bush, PC Rainbow, JF Fox Flame, BC Aquaticman.
IMG_1830.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new