Acro Recommendations with what I have.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shibaken3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Shibaken3

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2022
Messages
569
Reaction score
371
Location
LasVegas
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finishing up my Acro collection. Looking for recommendations, I have the following Acros with color:

- WWC Dragon Slayer (Blue/Purple)
- Walt Disney (Yellow/Blue)
- Jason Fox Fox Flame (Violet/Yellow)
- Pink Lemonade (Yellow/Pink)
- BC Laser Melon (Blue/Purple)
- Strawberry Shortcake (Green/Pink)
- Oregon Tort (Blue)
- Red Millipora (Red)
- Bali Green Slimer (Green)

I feel like I have collected all the Acro species that I like. (I don't like birdnest)
As for colors, I'm missing Orange, so I'm thinking of adding Orange Passion, Jason Fox Solar Flare, or ASD rainbow.
Another acro that I like is the TSA Zombie Land. (best looking smooth skin IMO)
But are there any other recommendations that you guys have that I should add to my collection?
 
Orange Passion is beautiful! Pink Highlighter, Flamethrower, Tangerine Dream, Franklies Neophobia, Homewrecker, Hellfire Echinata

​

 
You can't get much more orange than a forest fire digi
 
Jacko, lepto.
20260903_103847.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new