Acro slowly dying from bottom up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eclyps19
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
This is actually what I started with, and then adjusted a bit. I must have decreased my peak at some point to allow for a longer ramp time. Still seems low in comparison to all of these other recommendations.
Glad the saxby worked out for some but those respiration peaks and valleys never worked well for me. I’ve had more success and morea growth with one consistent spectrum. If you want respiration just turn on the weather feature.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new