Acro sp. Id pls

  • Thread starter Thread starter Goaway
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2020
Messages
20,036
Reaction score
61,894
Location
Illinios
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is this a mille or something else?

20250626_132029.jpg
20250626_132058.jpg
20250626_132047.jpg
20250626_132042.jpg
 
If any other kind of pic is needed, I'll take the angle. But, that ruins my luck if it's not a mille. They hate me and I was hoping things may have changed.
 
I’d guess the same.. it’s hard to tell without a branch and some more coralite structure.. possibly a Natasha but def not a Millie.
Alright, once it grows up some more. I'll just ask you directly. I keep forgetting who is the specialist at times.
 
Alright, once it grows up some more. I'll just ask you directly. I keep forgetting who is the specialist at times.
Far from a specialist lol.. Adam might be able to tell from that picture..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new