Acro species based on Growth form

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lyngsaa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lyngsaa

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 1, 2020
Messages
69
Reaction score
43
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I am in the middle of reworking my tank with a new rock structure to allow for more placement of sticks (Acro's). But to be more precise I am planning to focus on Acros with a branching strucure as my aquascape will not allow for tabling acro's (and not a big fan of Stag's). However I struggle a bit to find an overview of acro's based on their growth patern. As far as I can tell Millipora and tenuis have a branching growth but that is how far I have managed to come so far.

Is there a list of Acro species based on their growth form? I am mostly interested in a list of the actual species and not pop-names (as I'm EU based the popular names are not always easy to find on this side of the pond).

Thanks a lot in advance
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new