Acro with no coralites?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mic209
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mic209

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2012
Messages
332
Reaction score
96
Location
Arroyo Grande, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been struggling with identifying this acro I've had since December. Colors coming through are just like a sunset Milli, growth pattern just like a Milli, polyps look just like a Milli, but it's skeleton is smooth just like a montipora digita. Any ideas? First pic is today after a snail grazed by it and it's polyps retracted, second pic was in December when I first got it.
7e62479d7c649e20bbede149c9e7961c.jpg
402919de180af4f68ed1dbe6815e79e3.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new