AcropoLoz

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I figured you would get sucked into buying one of those! Keep us updated with the growth on it I am very curious how it turns out. The polyp color is awesome on that piece and I hope it keeps the two color hues on them.
Coolest polyps I’ve ever seen. It’s the prettiest acro I have from a frontal view. Baby blue body, light pink corallites and the yellow base blood red tip polyps. It’s perfect

flyfisherman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I figured you would get sucked into buying one of those! Keep us updated with the growth on it I am very curious how it turns out. The polyp color is awesome on that piece and I hope it keeps the two color hues on them.

lol...

the growth rate seems strong on it, pe seems aggressive from pics, wonder how sensitive it will be to tank swings...

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coolest polyps I’ve ever seen. It’s the prettiest acro I have from a frontal view. Baby blue body, light pink corallites and the yellow base blood red tip polyps. It’s perfect
C4BAD72B-0AAE-4CEC-9FCC-337B1548C03B.jpeg

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 50 25.0%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 51 25.5%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 47 23.5%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 48 24.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back