Acropora and clean water

Rickybobby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2020
Messages
1,173
Reaction score
826
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been doing very well overall lately. Sps wise I have montipora stellata and plating. Also a stylophora. All doing well. Just got a new acro frag. Did my weekly checks today. Nitrate 1-2ppm. Pho’s .03? Or a tad less so water is very very clean. My question is. Should I try and raise the numbers just a tad. Since this frag has been here since Thursday it’s high up close to my prime 16hd running saxby and I have a power head giving it a lot of flow. Only.a few times has a few polyps come out. Right beside it. Montipora cap. Out abd looking amazing

FFC8A300-A9CC-40B5-B857-924A02B073F0.jpeg
 
I wouldn't raise the nutrients unless you show zeros.
 
1-2ppm no3 and .03ppm po4 are perfect numbers
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new