Acropora Eating Flatworm? (or something else I should be worried about?)

Bells>Waimea

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2019
Messages
126
Reaction score
71
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been having an issue with my acros, and montis too for that matter.

Some burnt tips on acros, but also this one has been stn'ing from the base. I tried to cover the base with glue but the next day it had more necrosis from just above the glue.

Most of the time I can only find pods on the plug, but saw this guy there today.

Doesn't look like a pod, or a flatworm tbh, but I'm not really sure what it is, and it was hanging out at the base right where the issue is for the most part. Dipped it yesterday, but only thing I saw come off was pods.

Any insight would be great.
 

Attachments

  • IMG-5398.MOV
    23.3 MB
  • IMG-5397.MOV
    16.7 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new