Acropora ID Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Palancar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Palancar

Aussie Acan Addict
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2006
Messages
307
Reaction score
3
Location
SW Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need help IDing one of our Acroporas, photo taken under 20K MH light and just resized not other adjustments. I was told it could possibly be Ice Fire Echinata type since I can not trace the lineage of the coral, I believe it was a colony from the wild.

DSC_0882ab.jpg
 
Last edited:
some type of bottlebrush possibly echinata. To be the ice/fire it'll need to be traced back to Karl.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new