Acropora ID?

Milan's Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2023
Messages
108
Reaction score
77
Location
Belgium
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone can help me ID this Acropora. When I got it the seller could not Id it (suspects it was a flamethrower) but it is a very beautiful one so I bought it and it has begin growing nicely for over a year.

Under blues
IMG_6031.jpeg


Under whites
IMG_6044.jpeg
 
I forget a lot of the names myself, but if I like it, I get it regardless. Bumping this up for help…
Happy Mood GIF by Digi
 
Upvote 0
I forget a lot of the names myself, but if I like it, I get it regardless. Bumping this up for help…
Happy Mood GIF by Digi
Yeah did not buy this for the name, was just wondering if it had any.

This is the original frag when I bought it a year ago.
Not the fastest grower but it is developing some really nice contrasting colors.
IMG_3866.jpeg
IMG_3857 2.jpeg
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new