Acropora ID help

kimros1986

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2020
Messages
92
Reaction score
24
Location
Stockholm
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

Ive got some acroporas I would love to id. If someone can help I would be thankful

20210528_165400-01.jpeg 20210528_165635-01.jpeg 20210504_190451-01.jpeg 20210504_190600-01-01.jpeg 20210425_095203-01.jpeg 20210204_165424-01.jpeg
 
3rd looks like ora hawkins to me. id google to make sure
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new