Acropora ID Please

Chris Ferrell

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2016
Messages
85
Reaction score
50
Location
Houston TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got these from an online order that came extra but not sure what they are. Thanks
_CRF8097.jpg
_CRF8099.jpg
acropora-1.jpg
 
Not sure about the first one, but I'm pretty confident the second one is Acropora Tortuosa and the third coral could be Acropora Tenuis
 
that first one looks like it's going to end up a tricolor something or other cool.. sorry no help with the ID. It does look like a Aussie that I have. What are your thoughts?
image.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new