Montipora merging

  • Thread starter Thread starter mp2022
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mp2022

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2025
Messages
206
Reaction score
110
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0



Hi all - these two montipora skeletons are merging. I think it’s pretty cool, but curious if anyone has seen this and what the implications are for one coral or the other. Thanks!
 
20260615_165805_6FAD7F86-D98C-4DB0-AB05-D31552687A29.png


20260615_165805_CAEF4408-84A2-472B-B86E-AE5318C47FAF.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new