Acropora ID

Raphael Dalmeida

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2018
Messages
316
Reaction score
162
Location
Queensland, Australia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

Got this as a cheap small brown acropora from a local hobbyst.

Can't believe how much it grew and coloured up, all I did is leave it in one spot and not move, high flow and high light.

Does anyone know what type of Acro is this?

IMG_20240531_193831.jpg
 
Whatever it is it’s really nice
Thanks man, haha I was surprised looking at it after 2 months that went from brown to purple w/ green polyps.

As much as the hobby can be tough sometimes, other times it's very rewarding.

I wonder if anyone know the type of acropora (subspecies). Based on the shape.
 
Thanks man, haha I was surprised looking at it after 2 months that went from brown to purple w/ green polyps.

As much as the hobby can be tough sometimes, other times it's very rewarding.

I wonder if anyone know the type of acropora (subspecies). Based on the shape.
Looks like acropora tenuis to me
 
Hi guys,

Got this as a cheap small brown acropora from a local hobbyst.

Can't believe how much it grew and coloured up, all I did is leave it in one spot and not move, high flow and high light.

Does anyone know what type of Acro is this?

IMG_20240531_193831.jpg
Wish I had the name for you, sweet looking acro though!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new