Acropora ID?

20gallonreefer000

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2024
Messages
227
Reaction score
184
Location
Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased this piece about a week ago, seems hardy. It has teal skin with pink/purple tips and burgundy polyps, it is a tabling acro. I'm looking for a species ID or even better a trade name, any input is appreciated :)

1748819671004.png
1748819702261.png
1748819718049.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new