Acropora ID?

kingjames_dc5

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2021
Messages
330
Reaction score
324
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone tell me what type of acropora this is. I believe it has been bleached by my lfs. I purchased for 10$ hoping to help turn it around. Any advice on par and flow also would be much appreciated. I currently have it in a high flow area and around 200 par do you think this is suitable? I read up on them before purchasing and everything I seem to find says high flow, 200-300 par. First set of pics is when I purchased it for lfs and second set is after in tank for a few days. How do you think it looks?

AE6B812F-589D-40E9-A5B1-CBF96DE69DF1.jpeg 32CBFCF9-8119-4A6C-98A2-70BD9186237E.jpeg 1D5BC21E-F888-4A3B-AACC-3AE7AC7AD262.jpeg AA3ACAF6-8A39-4909-8000-6A2609797BDC.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new