Acropora identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Acroguy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Acroguy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2020
Messages
182
Reaction score
297
Location
Europe
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all , I would appreciate if anyone acould tell what acro this is 1st picture ? It was listed as a Gemmifera but I am not sure.
2nd acro was listed as just sp. so could be anything but maybe it’s a Plana ?
60B1470D-988B-4182-9433-8136971DCAF9.jpeg
02817518-33B8-4895-88BF-78D4AE461683.jpeg
 
Actually it looked like this when I got it 4 months ago
F1B666AF-2B1D-415E-A84B-0AB6C4033EB7.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new