Acropora name

right4ngle

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2021
Messages
35
Reaction score
49
Location
sesame street
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m buying this acro from a guy and I wanna know what kind of acro it is?

DB32EF2C-952E-4754-BF95-F45F6DEF9989.jpeg
 
To me looks like a Strawberry Shortcake Acro? Not sure though. He’s a random pic ripped from Google to compare. Hopefully someone can help you further with something definitive. Did you ask the person what is is?

5DD2F24E-9881-47CA-8A7E-193512501020.jpeg
 
Last edited:
To me looks like a Strawberry Shortcake Acro? Not sure though. He’s a random pic ripped from Google to compare. Hopefully someone can help you further with something definitive. Did you ask the person what is is?

5DD2F24E-9881-47CA-8A7E-193512501020.jpeg
I asked the guy that I’m buying it from but he said he didn’t know
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new