acropora New to tank

ngarcia11892

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2011
Messages
199
Reaction score
15
Location
tampa florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got two new pieces of acro I had montis and birdsnest for almost two years but the couple of acros I tried back then didn't do well. Any way I have them on a frag rack lower in the tank than I plan on putting them how long should I give them to adjust before putting them in their final spots
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new