Acropora Pack For Sale

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

vabben

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2020
Messages
497
Reaction score
625
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some frags ready to go. Some multiples available if you are just looking for single frags. Pack pictured $300 shipped.

Vivid Confetti
Bill Murray
Rainbow Loom
Pink Lemonade
GARF Bonsai
Pink Panther

20251109_075330.jpg 20251109_075344.jpg 20251109_075352.jpg
 
UPDATED $200 SHIPPED!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new